- Laurine Phélut began her guitar studies in the area of Lyon at nine years old with the scottish teacher Ian Hendry
- After the baccalaureat, she enters both the Lyon university of musicology, and the Conservatoire of la Courneuve, close to Paris, with the Master Alberto Ponce.
- After obtaining the first price with congratulations in 1996, she joins his class at l'Ecole Normale Superieure de Musique of Paris where she obtains the “licence de concert” diploma.
- In 1998 she enters the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris, still in the class of Alberto Ponce, where she follows all the options. Therefore, in 2000, she obtains the “diplome complet de formation supérieure” (first price of guitar with congratulations, analyzes, sight reading, chamber music....).
- Holder of the « Aptitude certificate of guitar teacher » since 2002 , she gives lessons at the National School of Yerres in the Paris area
- She currently performs in concert in France, Switzerland, Spain, Greece and United-States.
Laurine Phélut won numerous awards in international Solo Guitar competitions